Monday, 22 July 2013

How to Pick the Perfect Pair of Sunglasses [VIDEO]

Just a reminder that some men wear prescription glasses, and have no intention of getting contact lenses or laser surgery.  DO NOT, repeat, DO NOT overlook the possibility of having a pair of Rx glasses tinted for use as sunglasses

I had worn glasses for something like 25 years and tried literally everything — clip-ons, flip-ups, oversized ‘over-the-top’ sunglasses, long-billed fishing caps — nothing worked until I had gotten an updated prescription and the optician offered me a promo price on a second pair if I bought them the same time as the original pair; he then suggested the tinting.  I took him up on it, and once I put then on my face I could have kicked my own butt across town and back for having never thought of doing this before.

And with the vast variety of frames available out there, you can select from pretty much any style from aviators to current fashion trends to the classic Rayban Wayfarer/Buddy Holly look. Even wraparound styles from the likes of Oakley, Rudy Project, and others can be fitted with Rx lenses.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment